Jan 3, 2016

My Skincare Routine ( Dry Skin ) + Review

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone! First of all, I'm sorry if I mix English and Bahasa in this post because some things are easier to describe in English dan ada yang senang kalau guna Bahasa Melayu. Ala tak kisah la asalkan maksud yang nak disampaikan tu dapat difahami. Kalau tak faham, belajarlah faham.haha

This time I would love to share about my skincare routine. Walaupun takde la rutin sangat, kadang-kadang malas nak jaga kulit. BUT, everyone should be aware that it is important to take care of yourself including your skincare routine esp girls (must). Semua orang tahu kan zaman sekarang macam mana, kulit kita ni terdedah dengan persekitaran yang tak berapa sihat. Jadi kena rajin la supaya penampilan luaran kita terjaga. This gonna be a long post. If you don't wish to proceed so Goodbye, thanks for visiting! Ok lets start.

1. Cleanser
Cleanser/pencuci ni memang perkara wajib. Lagipun aku kan perempuan, setiap hari pakai bedak jadi kena la cuci muka. Kalau tak pakai benda lain pun pencuci kena pakai sebab muka ni memang setiap hari terdedah dengan kotoran,debu dan banyak lagi. I used to have combination skin (dry + oily ) but now it's completely dry. So I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser ( For All Skin Types). This one works wonder for me.

Highly recommended for dry skin even for the ones with acne prone skin dan untuk kulit muka berjerawat, yang salah guna produk. Sebab cleanser ni sangat-sangat lembut pada kulit dan sesuai juga untuk bayi plus it's also hydrating as you can do double cleanse with this cleanser. You can google more on this product. Sebelum ni aku guna Garnier untuk pulihkan kulit sebab salah guna produk. Garnier ok tapi sangatlah mengeringkan sampai menggelupas kulit. Bila kulit dah takde jerawat, sejak tu aku mula pakai Cetaphil ni. TAPI, sebelum cuci muka pakai Cetaphil kena la remove semua makeup yang ada because this is mild cleanser, it can't remove makeup stains well enough. Boleh dapatkan dari mana-mana farmasi, Guardian dan Watsons. I can't remember the exact price but I think it's under RM30 for 125ml. Ok next.

p/s: Kalau nak tahu produk yang menyebabkan kulit aku berjerawat dan totally rosak, direct message me on Twitter @khadijah_aziz or Facebook Siti Khadijah Aziz. Aku tak nak la rosakkan perniagaan orang lain because this is too public sebab maybe produk tu tak sesuai dengan kulit aku.

2. Moisturiser
Why jump straight to moisturiser? Because I don't have toner in my routine eventhough I know toner is so good to clean any excess dirt after cleansing and also great to shrink your pores. Sampai sekarang tak jumpa toner yang sesuai dengan kulit. Selalu pakai mesti breakout..sedih. Any suggestion for me? I don't have a specific moisturiser because any moisturiser from drugstore always makes my skin looks and feels oily and I hate that so I use Aloe Vera Gel to moisturise my skin. I love Soo Beaute Jeju Green ALoe Vera Soothing Gel. Got this from Sasa at RM16++. Masa tu tengah promosi so grab la satu.

This is a very light moisturiser, can be used daily and anytime you want. Biasanya aku pakai lepas mandi dan masa nak tidur malam. Boleh je nak apply sebanyak mana pun tapi kalau banyak sampai basah memang lambat sikit nak kering (macam aku masa mula-mula pakai, habis basah muka). Lepas pakai, memang rasa lembut gila and glowing! wuhuu! Serious. Buat jadi base makeup pun boleh. Ok next.

3. Cream ( day cream and night cream )
Curently I'm using Garnier  Garnier Light Complete Multiaction Whitening Serum Cream.

It's very light cream although the texture is thick when you first squeeze it out from the tube. Instantly brightens your skin a wee bit and got a nice matte finish. Recommended for oily skin and did a pretty job to my face. Got no breakouts when using this. A good base for makeup too. Tapi takde la mencerahkan kulit pun. Aku suka pakai sebab rasa ringan sangat kat muka, cepat menyerap dan tak melekit. But, I suggest you to apply sunblock because this alone is not enough to protect your skin from the sun. Macam aku la, sunburn teruk kalau tengah panas. Still searching for a good sunblock. Suggest me.

I don't use night cream for now but I have Garnier Light Complete Night Restore Cream.

I use this for 2 weeks and I stop using it after that. The texture is so creamy and when you apply it onto your face, it becomes a bit shiny and every morning I wake up with a shining face. Of course, I hate that so that's why I don't use it anymore. But it's really good to moisturise your skin plus it smells good (lemon). Parut jerawat pudar masa aku pakai ni tapi tu la sayang, aku tak suka pakai. Kalau ada yang nak, contact me. I might let this go for RM10 inc pos or FOC.haha since I don't like it.

4. Makeup Remover
I've been using makeup remover for a year now and it makes a big difference to my skin. It helps to remove all your makeup products that your cleanser can't. So please everyone, get one makeup remover (anything that suits your skin). For me, I use Biore Makeup Remover Perfect Cleansing Water. I loveeeeeeee this sooooo much! It's so soft on your skin, gently removes any makeup products even the waterproof one.

I love this of course first, it's a water-based so it's very gentle to your skin and can be used on eye area too. Second, it didn't cause any breakouts. Third, it does a pretty job in removing makeup. You only need 2-3 pumps to completely cleanse your skin. It's stated that you don't need to wash your face with facial cleanser but I did wash my face with Cetaphil after that sebab aku dah trauma ada clogged pores. Trust me, it's a scary experience to have those tiny little blackheads and whiteheads on your skin especially on cheeks and forehead area. Sesiapa yang masih mencari makeup remover yang bagus, yang tak harsh on your skin, this Biore is the perfect one. It's a bit pricey (RM23 ++) for just a remover but it's worth it and it lasts long (up to 4-5 months) depends on your usage.

Jadi, itu saja lah cara aku jaga kulit muka.hee tak banyak pun guna sebab yang penting bagi aku kena bersih dan lembab. Untuk cerah tu hm masih mencari produk yang bagus. Bukan nak putih pun cuma tak nak bagi kulit nampak kusam sebab sunburn. LASTLY, bagi yang beragama Islam, selalulah berwuduk sebab dengan berwuduk dapat bantu untuk bersihkan kulit plus nampak bercahaya! :D Oh yang paling terakhir. I promise this is the last one, don't forget to drink lots of plain water. It's so good to hydrate your skin. Please make sure at least you drink 2litre plain water ok! Ok jumpa lagi. Assalamualaikum dan selamat beramal! xoxo

p/s: Maaf kalau ada salah grammar, salah penggunaan bahasa Melayu..dah lama tak mengarang. I wanna share what products I use everytime I go out in the next post. So see ya!

7 Pemisah Kata:

Unknown said...

baru berjinak-jinak guna facial cleanser ngan day cream :) entri yg menarik

CikTeddyCorner said...

@Farhana Zukri All the best to you! btw thanks :)

atenmunirah said...

Kalau nak try toner yang naturals, yang sesuai untuk semua kulit boleh try brand Yadah. It is from Korea, naturals. memang tak de effect yg teruk. a lil bit pricey, tapi boleh beli starter kit je dulu untuk cuba. boleh tengok kat sini. hehe ----> http://www.hermo.my?referral=EMSMON

and untuk soothing gel, saya guna The Face Shop Soothing Gel. aloe vera jugak. best! bau sedap. hehe.

CikTeddyCorner said...

@atenmunirah thank you for your suggestion, gonna check it out soon :) Yes I know that soothing gel, so many are raving about it, thinking of trying it once I finish my soo beaute.

E'in said...

produk kecantikan, e'in gune safi balqis.. :)

♥ aiNa yaZiD ♥ said...

Suka pakai Aloe vera tu. Sejuk jee n skin mmg lembut pastu.. hehe =)

Arisa Mihashi said...

hi. check la blog saya untuk skincare routine. your skin is dry, should be no toner or use hydrating lotion such as hada labo. simple pun ada. avoid toner yg ada alkohol.