Jun 10, 2015

How To Get A Kissable Lips


Image result for kissable lips 
 
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! This time, I just wanna share simple tips to get soft, smooth, unchapped or in a one word, kissable lips! Few steps that I do are:

1) Exfoliate. Use sugar mix with honey (acts as a scrub). Gently rub the mixture on your lips for about 1 or 2 minutes. (depends on you) After that rinse with water. You will notice your lips becomes so smooth and a bit pinky.
                                                                   OR
Sometimes, I brush my lips with my toothbrush. Don't worry,  it won't hurt your lips, just brush your lips gently in a circle motion.
2)  Use a lip balm. For me of course I use my favorite one, Elianto Fruity Lip Balm (my review here). I apply it every morning and night (after taking a shower and before sleep). It makes my lips so smooth and pinky every time I wake up.
3) Drink a lot of water or enough based on your body weight. 1 litre for every 25kg (you do the counting for yourself).
Lastly, don't forget to smile! That's all, thanks for reading. Have a blessed year!


10 Pemisah Kata:

syasandeul said...

nice tipss!! yg first tu will try insyaAllah hehe

Afiqah T said...

kissable lips! ehhhehehehhe

E'in said...

drink a lot of water yg lemah tu.. hihi

dariilhamkehati said...

wah, menarik, sekarang CP pun duk pk nak pakai apa nak bagi lips ni bermaya sikit. Tapi kan CP rasa macam CP tak sesuai pakai lip balm, bibir tu jadi macam kotor jer...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Unknown said...

waalaikumussalam... nice tips...

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

T I A BLOG said...

nice tips <3

Cara Merawat Tanaman Tomat said...

I will try to exfoliate my lips with honey and sugar, I hope it will give me nice result

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالظهران