Mar 31, 2011

One Slap To Make You Realise!

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite some time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his Three Questions.
 Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

"Who are you? Can you answer my questions?," asked the young man

"I am one of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى ) slaves and Insha'Allah (with the will of Allah), I will be able to answer your questions," replied the Scholar.!!

"Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions," replied the young boy !!

"I will try my best, with the help of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى )" 

"I have 3 questions," began the boy :

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
 2. What is takdir (fate)?
 3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard!

The young man, who was shocked and hurt by the slap became confused, "Why do are you angry at me?" he asked

"I am not angry," answered the scholar, "The slap is my answer to your three questions."
 "I really don't understand," the young man said. He was really confused.

The scholar began to explain, "How did you feel after I slapped you?," he asked

"Of course, I felt the pain. it hurt," he replied

"So do you believe that pain exists?" the scholar asked
 "Yes."

"Now Show me the shape of the pain!" said the wise Scholar
 "I cannot," the young man replied

"That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?," the ascholar replied
 "No"
 "Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?," the scholar continued
 "No."

"That is takdir (fate) " The scholar continued, "My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?"
 "It is created from flesh," replied the young man

"How about your face, what is it created from?"

"Flesh, as well" replied the young man
 "How did you feel after I slapped you?"
 "In pain."
 "Even though Shaitan (satan) and Jahunnum (Hell-fire) were created from fire, if Allah wants, insha'Allah (God willing), the Hell-fire will become a very painful place for Shaitan (Devil)" ended the wise Scholar.

The wise Scholar had answered all three of the tough questions by one slap. !!!

0 Pemisah Kata: