Sep 4, 2011

He's Pretty Awesome !

Assalamualaikum^_^insects 050
Do you believe of love at the first sight? I do..why not? He had proved to me.Made me fall in love.Ok,don't believe me now..I'm talking nonsense.Sorry.Let me tell you honestly.He's chinese maybe ~ I'm not sure ~He's a musicians,playing piano.keyboards 002Lovely melody.Such a wonderful pianist.He's so talented.Do you hear a melody on my blog?Yes,he played it for me and I wanna share it with you..Ok,now you can stop the melody and listen to him.Look! He's playing piano..for me and you. -Mad By Ne Yo- Opss,his name i Ray Mark and this is him.
-now,listen this-
wanna hear more from Mark?Just go to his channel hand right HERE hand left

8 Pemisah Kata:

kim heeruul said...

youtuber jugak yerk..mesti hebat maen music..

hafrawiey ozakawa said...

wwahh...tahniah atas kurniaan itu...marvelous..nice entry...
follow back at http://hafrawiegeek.blogspot.com/

K said...

memang best XD

Alif Haris said...

fuuh memang awesome !

Unknown said...

fulamak mmg meletop dan terbaek la

CikTeddyCorner said...

kim: mmg hbt pon..hmpir sume jnis genre die blh men

ozakawa: thanks^^

keroro: btol3

alif: ^_^

khairul: that's right abg khairul^_^

A retarded kitty said...

lelaki yang terer main piano nampak lebih gentleman gitu.

CikTeddyCorner said...

kitty: yup! of coz..huhu